Cooking with Colors
A colorful diet is a healthy diet! As a part of the Museum's Eat a Georgia Rainbow program, local chef Tanisha Mott will help children create colorful & healthy creations with local fruits & vegetables. This fall program will run on Mondays only, beginning with Monday, September 8th and ending Monday, November 10th at 10:30 AM.
- Week 1 - Gazpacho Española
- Week 2 - Peach Brie Quesadillas
- Week 3 - Spaghetti Squash Cakes
- Week 4 - Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Week 5 - Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Week 6 - Chick Peas Stuffed Pitas
- Week 7 - Cous Cous with Fired-Roasted Vegetables
- Week 8 - Kung Pao Chicken
- Week 9 - Spinach Alfredo Chicken Pie
- Week 10 - Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Bisque
**We recommend calling no later than 72 hours before the class date and time to purchase tickets. You can call our Reservations line at 404-527-3693.