Cooking with Colors
A colorful diet is a healthy diet! As a part of the Museum's Eat a Georgia Rainbow program, local chef Tanisha Mott will help children create colorful & healthy creations with local fruits & vegetables. This Spring program will run on Mondays at 10:30 AM only, beginning with Monday, January 26 and ending Monday, March 30.
- Week 1 - Turkey Chili
- Week 2 - Soba Noodles & Veggies
- Week 3 - Dream Kale Salad
- Week 4 - Rutabaga Stew
- Week 5 - Coconut Rice Cakes & Fresh Fruit
- Week 6 - Lemon Avocado Dip with Endive
- Week 7 - Apple Kale Smoothie
- Week 8 - Seared Beef & Eggplant Veggie Compote
- Week 9 - Edamame Chicken Alfredo Dip
- Week 10 - Salmon Black Bean Tostadas
**We recommend calling no later than 72 hours before the class date and time to purchase tickets. You can call our Reservations line at 404-527-3693.