A Smart Place to Play and Invest
The Children's Museum of Atlanta is a smart place to play, but the Museum is also a smart place to invest. The Museum focuses on early learning that takes place during the pivotal time in childhood. This fosters significant life benefits for a child, both immediately and long-term.
Dedicated to the simple but profound truth that young children learn through play, the Museum is providing unique and valuable learning experiences for young children and their caregivers through hands-on, multi-sensory exhibits and programs.
As Atlanta's only children's museum, building a partnership with Imagine It! allows us to:
- Serve as an anchor institution and fill an important niche in our city's cultural vitality.
- Help increase your organization's visibility while making a real difference in the lives of thousands of children in the Greater Atlanta area.
- Welcome over 200,000 visitors each year comprised of children under the age of nine, parents, grandparents, caregivers, school groups, and educators.
- Offer creative, highly visible sponsorship opportunities for feature exhibits, special programs, community outreach and events.
As a sponsor, your organization will receive valuable benefits and recognition tailored to meet your objectives while supporting the Museum's mission.
Research shows that corporate philanthropy is good for business because it can:
- Align your customers with a brand
- Drive sales and retail activity
- Increase public relations and visibility
- Enhance relationships with your target demographic
- Promote recruitment and retention improving staff morale through involvement
For more information, contact the Development Office at 404.527.5909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.