We want you!
Have you ever wanted to volunteer your time in support of the Museum? We value your creativity and commitment to the Museum and children in our community. To learn more about how you can help, please select from the following volunteer opportunities:
For any of the opportunities listed below, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your information to
Goal of Position
To assist with various activities during fundraising and awareness events. Events include community festivals and fairs, fundraising events, marketing and awareness events, and educator events.
Act as spokesperson and share information about the Museum and our programs. You'll have the opportunity to help set-up and clean-up for events and may assist with event games or activities, which may include child arts and crafts.
- Annual Events — Evening Events
- Amuse'UM Fundraising Event — February
- Halloween Event — October
- Member Events throughout the year
- Educator Events
- Community Events
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Museum and our programs
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to move tables and chairs (when necessary)