How do I submit a request for my event or charitable organization?
All donation requests must be submitted in writing on the organization's letterhead and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the scheduled event. To be considered, we have to have your request on the organization's letterhead for bookkeeping purposes. This is the only format that's accepted.
What methods of submission are accepted?
Mail, fax, or email (with request on organization's letterhead attached) are accepted.
Development Administrative AssistantThe Children's Museum of Atlanta275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive NWAtlanta, GA 30313
- Email (to request a donation)
- Fax to Donation Request at 404.223.3675
How far in advance of my event does the donation request need to be
All requests must be received a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the scheduled event. Late submissions are not guaranteed to be considered.
How will I know if my request will be fulfilled?
As a result of a high volume of donation requests, a limited allocation of admission passes is fulfilled each month.
How will I receive communication about my request?
As a result of the high volume of donation requests, communications with requesting organizations will be as follows. If your request is:
- Fulfilled, we will send guest passes to the specified
address and receipt of the passes will serve as formal acknowledgment of
- Not fulfilled, no further communication will occur. We look forward to receiving your request in the future.
What information do I need to provide with my request?
To process your request, please be sure to include the following:
- Name of event/organization
- Date of the event
- Opportunities to display information about Imagine It! (logo in brochure or program, signage at event, presence on website, etc.)
mailing address for mailing donations to your organization
- Primary contact person.